GYSPOT ARCPULL 200
GYSPOT ARCPULL 200 is a drawn arc welding product developed especially for car body thin sheets. Its innovative gun is equipped with a high precision linear motor with digital control, which provides refined synergies.
DRAWN ARC: A PROFESSIONAL PROCESS
For Aluminium Dent-Pulling, drawn arc welding has several advantages as compared to capacitor discharge technology :
- Gas protection prevents contamination of the weld
- Deep repair capabilities
- Closer Key fitment for stronger pulling capabilities
- Reduction in post-repair preparation
- Excellent Reproduction and reliability process
- No impact on the reverse side of the repaired panel.
The gun is equipped with a linear motor which is superior and unique in the market.
Unprecedented advantages :
- Superior control of the welding cycle.
- Digital process control - no need for manual adjustments
- 2 independently adjustable ground electrodes for better stability during the welding process.
2 WELDING MODES
A digital interface provides intuitive and functional navigation between the welding modes :
- A synergic mode that provides factory pre-established programs for fast and easy settings.
- A manual mode for users who require complete control - this provides personalized settings for specific use.