PROGYS 200A PFC
A professional MMA welding inverter equipped with the latest electronic technology to deliver excellent welding characteristics, the PROGYS 200A is a versatile welder. A touchpad makes setting the machine easy, whilst a digital meter displays settings clearly.
A high duty cycle makes the GYS PRO 200A suitable for intensive use of welding rods 1.6 – 5.0mm in diameter for materials up to 10mm in thickness. Rutile, basic, steel, stainless steel, and cast iron electrodes are all suitable for use.
- Intuitive control panel with digital display
- The choice between LIFT TIG or MMA modes.
- Welding power range (10 >200 A).
- Sealed panel prevents dust and moisture ingress
Benefitting from the following features:
- Arc Force: Instantaneous increase in welding current in difficult welding conditions
- Anti Sticking: This allows easier arc starting and helps prevent rod sticking to the material.
- Hot Start: For easy arc ignition
LIFT TIG CAPABILITY
Easier start to ensure perfect quality welding bead. A simple movement of the wrist starts the automatic downslope to ensure a smooth and clean welding finish.
PFC (Power Factor Correction) regulates and effectively uses the supply current which enables the unit to operate on a single-phase 16A 230V outlet even with intensive use. Without PFC, a machine of this size a 32A supply may be required with 230V. Another benefit of PFC is its excellent resilience to the use of extension leads. This machine is capable of being used with long extension leads (up to 100m).